Galilee. Academia. Research.
1993 – Tel-Hai Academic College began to operate as an independent academic institution, by permit of the Council for Higher Education.
1996 – The college has been recognized by the Council for Higher Education as an independent institution of higher education.
- About 4,000 students in the academic tracks.
- About 1,100 students graduate each year the undergraduate studies & 200 graduate studies.
- 14 academic fields for B.A. & B.Sc.
- 8 academic fields for M.A. & M.Sc.
- It published by the economic magazine “Forbes” that a new study reveals that the Tel-Hai Academic College ranked fourth among the country’s leading academic institutions in social science subjects.
- Team Tel Hai won the first prize! Of the 300 teams from around the world: An impressive achievement for a delegation of students from the College of Tel-Hai Academic collaboration Research Institute “Miguel,” who took part in an international competition in the field of Synthetic Biology called iGEM held at MIT in Boston, USA. Competition was attended by 300 selected students and students institutionalize academics from around the world, including four Israeli teams.
- Researchers from Tel-Hai Collage took part in the genome mapping of the 6,000 years old barley that was found in Masada cliff caves.
Tel Hai Collage includes 2 main Faculties:
Faculty of Sciences and Technologies
- Nutritional Sciences B.Sc. & M.Sc.
- Biotechnology B.Sc. & M.Sc.
- Water Science M.Sc.
- Animal Sciences B.Sc.
- Food Sciences B.Sc.
- Environmental Sciences B.Sc.
- Computer Science B.Sc.
Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities
- Educational Psychology M.A.
- Education B.A. & M.A.
- M.A. Program in Drama Therapy
- Social Work B.A & M.A.
- Economics & Management B.A.
- Galilee Studies M.A.
- East Asian Studies B.A.
- Human Services B.A.
- Multidisciplinary Studies B.A.
- Psychology B.A.
For more information: http://english.telhai.ac.il/